Write For Us
Thanks for you interest in contributing an article to Trybersecurity.
As part of this process, we have outlined our submission guidelines to ensure that piece of work meets our content requirements at Netmechanics. Please review them below:
Guidelines for Submissions:
- All work that is submitted needs to be your own (any collaborations or if there are multiple authors this needs to be stated).
- Approved work will only be published and shared on Trybersecurity and Trybersecurity @ home.
- It is at Netmechanics’ discretion to review the content against their own content requirements and guidelines to make sure they are aligned with the work proposed.
- Netmechanics reserves the right to publish or not publish content that is pitched or submitted as outlined in the Author Contributor Agreement and Industry Expert Contributor Agreement.
- Netmechanics reserves the right to choose not to link to outside external resources or third party services, and to make any required edits to bring the work in-line with Netmechanics’ style guide as required.
If published, contributors may receive:
- A link to their Trybersecurity author profile;
- The article shared in weekly and/or monthly newsletters.
How can I submit an article/idea?
1. Develop your article idea: As an author or industry specialists, what do you want to write about?
Generally, our articles fall into the following formats:
- Inspirational/idea-driven: First-person narrative stories about an experience, a subject, or an industry concept. These should be educational, conversational, and thought-provoking.
- Informational: A dive into a specific topic, with the intent to provide helpful resources and insights for the Trybersecurity community.
- Case studies: A deep dive into a project/process related to cybersecurity or privacy.
2. Pitch us an idea!
- If you’re a Trybersecurity author, submit your idea here.
- If you’re an Industry Specialist or Expert in your field, submit your idea here.
3. Writing: Once your idea has been approved by the Trybersecurity Author Engagement Team, you will then be able to start your full piece of work and send it through for submission.
4. Review: Your submission will be reviewed and you will be notified of your draft meets our requirements or if there are any changes/edits that need to be made prior to publication.
5. Publication: After the review editing process, we’ll publish your article on in our platforms (hooray!) From there, we’ll shout it from the rooftops via our channels. We encourage you to share it with your own networks too!
TERMS OF SERVICE
WRITE FOR US