Contribute an Article for the Trybersecurity Platforms
We welcome all Trybersecurity authors to share their insights, learning and passion by contributing an article for the Trybersecurity Platforms.
Thanks for contributing an article! We will be in touch for any further details.
Author Contributor Agreement
- This Agreement applies to any and all articles, written works and images (“Content”) that you submit to Trybersecurity for publication on Trybersecurity’s platforms using the Submission Pitch Form or through any other means.
- Trybersecurity will review all Content against Trybersecurity’s own style guidelines and requirements from time to time. Trybersecurity may accept or reject Content in its absolute discretion. Trybersecurity also may, at any time and for any reason, remove Content that has previously been accepted for publication.
- When you submit Content that is accepted by Trybersecurity for publication, you hereby assign to Trybersecurity all right, title and interest (including all copyright) in that Content. You agree to do anything reasonably requested by Trybersecurity (including excluding documents) to give effect to our ownership of the Content, including to effect the assignment of rights contemplated by this section.
- To the extent that you are entitled to assert any moral rights in respect of the Content, you hereby consent to Trybersecurity doing any act omission that would otherwise infringe those moral rights. In particular, but without limitation, you consent Trybersecurity editing, re-writing, adapting and translating the Content in its discretion. And you agree that Trybersecurity may publish the content on its own website and other sites including third party social media platforms.
- Despite section 4, Trybersecurity will credit you as the author of all Content created by you that is published on Trybersecurity platforms. Trybersecurity will also take reasonable steps to promote you as a Trybersecurity author, which may include linking your Trybersecurity Author profile and items in the article, sharing the Content in a weekly or monthly newsletter. You agree that this promotion is the only consideration you will receive in relation to your Content, and specifically that you will not receive any monetary payment.
You warrant that:
- the Content is entirely your own creation and that you own all Content and its rights in it;
- the Content does not, and will not, infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person;
- the Content complies with the Trybersecurity Acceptable Use Policy; and
- you are not restricted by any other contract from entering into this agreement and granting the assignment of rights contemplated by section 3.
- You will indemnify us against any loss, injury or damage (including any legal costs or expenses properly incurred) suffered by us as a result of your breach of any of the above warranties.
- Nothing in this agreement is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us.
- The laws of Ontario, Canada govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any disput between us.
- By submitting any Content to us, you agree to be bound by these terms.